Author：Xinhai Time：2020-08-12 15:35:41
If you need our products,you can leave your contact informaction,our sales manager will send more information and quotation to you! Our email: email@example.com, WeChat/whatsapp:+8613676922906.
As my demand for sand consumption has increased, sand making machines have become a hot crushing machine, and more factories have been producing sand making machines. However, the processing capacity of sand making machines in each plant is not the same. What are the factors that affect the processing capacity of the sand making machine?
On the one hand, the external influencing factors are nothing more than the craftsmanship of the manufacturer and the materials used.
On the other hand, the internal influencing factors are:
1. The hardness of the material. The greater the hardness of the material, the more difficult it is to break, the more severe the abrasion of the sand making machine, and the relatively reduced handling of the sand making machine.
2. The feed size of the material. Since the sand making machine generally can only accept materials below 35mm, if the material is too large, the processing capacity of the sand making machine will be reduced.
3. The material discharging particle size requirements. The finer the output granularity of the sand making machine is required by the user, the higher the possibility of returning the material to be broken, and the output capacity of the sand making machine at a time will be reduced.
4. The humidity of the material. When the water content of the material is higher, the material is more likely to be adhered in the sand making machine, and it is also easy to block during the discharge and conveying process, resulting in reduced crushing capacity.
5. The content of fine powder in the material. If there is too much fine powder in the material, it should be screened in advance before crushing, otherwise the more fine powder, the easier it is to adhere to the sand making machine, which will cause the output of the sand making machine to decrease.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0086-371-67660555, Whatsapp/Wechat:+86-13676922906, Skype:email@example.com
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours