Author：Xinhai Time：2020-08-25 15:11:18
If you need our products,you can leave your contact informaction,our sales manager will send more information and quotation to you! Our email: email@example.com, WeChat/whatsapp:+8613676922906.
Since the main component of the cone crusher is steel, it is easy to rust. The rusted machine will affect the normal operation and easily cause economic losses, so reasonable storage is the key:
1. If the flywheel has been removed from the eccentric shaft, the contact surface between the flywheel and the shaft should be coated with preservative.
2. During storage or seasonal shutdown of the cone crusher, run the crusher at least once a month to ensure that the bearings are properly lubricated. If the crusher cannot be operated during storage, the flywheel of the crusher must be manually rotated 3 to 4 times to ensure that the bearings are properly lubricated. If necessary, add grease to the bearing.
3. If the movable jaw body has been removed from the frame, in order to prevent debris from entering the bearing seat, sufficient grease should be applied to the seal. The bearing seat contact surface on the frame and the frame, the toggle plate contact surface and the toggle plate seat contact surface, and the tie rod hole (if applicable) should also be coated with antiseptic.
4. When the cone crusher is taken out from the storage place, the painting condition must be checked and repaired as needed. Before assembling the crusher, the preservative should be removed from all contact surfaces.
5. The cone crusher and its removed parts should be stored on a stable support to prevent contact with the ground.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0086-371-67660555, Whatsapp/Wechat:+86-13676922906, Skype:email@example.com
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours