Author：Xinhai Time：2020-03-25 14:54:03
If you need our products,you can leave your contact informaction,our sales manager will send more information and quotation to you! Our email: email@example.com, WeChat/whatsapp:+8613676922906.
Jaw crusher is commonly known as jaw crusher. The jaw crusher produced by our company mainly includes steel plate casting and other types. The crushing cavity is composed of two jaw plates, the moving jaw and the static jaw. The process of crushing the material. Jaw crushers are currently widely used in the quarry, mining, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical, construction waste treatment, and other industries to crush various ores and bulk materials. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa. The following Jiaozuo Xinhai will talk about the solution to the dust problem of the jaw crusher.
I. Measures to reduce dust on jaw crusher
1. A sealing cover is set at the source of dust, and water spray and dust suction devices are also provided.
(1) Set two water nozzles at the inlet and outlet. The direction of the nozzle must be reasonable and point to the source of dust.
(2) A vacuum cleaner is arranged at the inspection opening behind the moving jaw of the crushing cavity, and the connecting duct between the fan and the fan must be a scalable duct to facilitate the daily care of the equipment.
(3) Water spraying device is arranged on the conveyor belt to reduce the dispersion of dust during transportation.
2. Optimize and reform the structure of the chute and the tooth plate.
(1) The inclination angle of the chute chute is appropriately reduced, thereby reducing the potential energy difference of the material height.
(2) In other cases, increase the number of teeth of the tooth plate.
(3) Replace the damaged sieve plate in time to avoid the problem of dust increase due to material blockage.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0086-371-67660555, Whatsapp/Wechat:+86-13676922906, Skype:email@example.com
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours